Just a quick entry to show my progress on the Diamond Yoke Cardigan - and to prove that yes, it's going to fit me! Woo hoo!
I adjusted my gauge to 3.25 per inch instead of 3.5 per inch to make the sweater larger. I also added 20 extra rows, or two of the cable row sets, to lengthen the cardigan. I am a firm believer in covering my belly!
I'm less concerned this time that the sweater is curving around my hips in this picture. The same thing happened when I was at this point with the Ditto, but the final sweater didn't cling at all.
Tonight I start the yoke's diamond cabling. It's coming together - or at least I hope so. How exciting!