In this picture, you can see the beginnings of the stranded yoke at the top and the cuff of the sweater on the bottom. I'm loving the colors and the way it's coming out. The current drawback: since I'm knitting across the front, back, and both sleeves, this is the place in the sweater where it has the most stitches. LOTS-O-STITCHES. Takes a L-O-N-G time to finish a single row. But I'll get my first big round of decreases when I finish knitting just one more inch. Then it should start moving.
I'm beginning to contemplate the front placket and the neckline. Sweater Wizard suggests just picking up stitches and knitting an inch, but I don't think this will look very polished. The knitter who made the original Handstrikket picked up stitches, knitted two inches, and then folded the placket back to make a facing. This would be fine but I need to look at how she did the buttonholes. I'm going to do some research on how Elizabeth Zimmermann dealt with her plackets and necklines, too. I'll let you know what I find out.