I know, I know... most of you were immensely skeptical that I could fix the sweater I made for my boyfriend for Christmas - and I don't blame you. The sweater, despite my best efforts, was too long and too big by a very long shot.
I spent the week between Christmas and New Years in an mighty quest to fix this sweater. I cut, cropped, added, subtracted, persevered, and prayed - my toil and trouble paid off. As Tom said when he pulled this work of love and hope over his head, "It's a perfect fit." (Click on the picture twice for a larger view; the sweater still needs to be blocked, but you'll get the idea.)
I've taken pictures of everything I did - and it was a lot. I'll document my efforts here in the next day or two. But tonight, I'm just celebrating. Whew!