1. The elegant, handknitted angora cardi she wore to her wedding reception. Stunning, simple, and regal all at once.
2. Kate goes to Walmart in a green ruffled shawl.
3. A cotton knit sailor dress seemingly designed to match her (and earlier, Priness Diana's) gorgeous sapphire and diamond engagement ring.
4. Now the inverse: a navy and white crocheted blouse that again matches the glorious engagement ring.
5. Kate hits the slopes in a bulky fair isle black and white cap.
6. Kate runs errands in a classic pink cardigan.
7. Kate must run lots of errands. Here she is in a black or navy cardigan.
8. Kate either walks the dog or does something with a horse - can't tell. But here she tops her white jeans with a fitted, v-neck lacey cardi.
9. Check out the groovy hat from my junior high school days. And lightweight v-neck light robin's egg blue pullover.
10. More errands! This time in a fuschia ribbed wrap sweater.
11. And finally, Kate in her knitwear finest!
So what say ye? Which is your favorite Kate sweater? And which would you most like to make? Leave your comments below. (BTW, my personal fav: the angora reception cardi. Pure perfection.)